Do you want to make a difference in Dunn County? Are you passionate about organizing volunteer projects and helping people? Join our impact team!
The United Way of Dunn County is seeking a Volunteer Coordinator. This position is a one year paid experience that lasts from September 2018 to August 2019.
As a Marshfield Clinic AmeriCorps member serving at the United Way of Dunn County, this position includes the following benefits:
• $528.15 (gross before taxes) bi-weekly payroll for term of service
• Health & Dental Insurance – option to enroll with premium paid in full for member only
• Childcare assistance (if qualified)
• $5,920 education award upon successful completion of the term of service
• Forbearance on qualified student loans and interest accrual payments while serving. (taxable)
• Service gear
• Work Experience and the development of highly sought job skills (initiative, interpersonal and intercultural communication, adaptability, collaboration and accountability)
For more information, please contact Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Volunteer opportunities, please contact:
Breann Johnson, Volunteer Coordinator